Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, well the Merry Christmas is a little late lol due to me becoming sick just after Christmas and am only just getting better now. I have so much to catch up on but first Christmas. Santa photo, the older kids didn't want to sit with Santa lol. He was a lovely Santa, when Santa saw that Maddison was all dressed in Christmas clothes he was so happy and excited it was so cute. I made her outfit last Christmas and she didn't wear it much but this year she almost lived in it.
It's not everyday I can get a photo of all my kids together, my son doesn't really like mum putting the camera in his face but when I asked him if I could get a photo of all of you kids for Grandma's Christmas present he said ok it took a few shoots but. Now we just need an updated family shot.
My family came down for Christmas so we had alot of presents under the tree and our lounge room Christmas morning was very busy.
Just a couple photos of Christmas eve.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a great start to the New Year. Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment