Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Catch up.

I can't believe its been over a month since I last posted, I've been bad. I haven't even done any challenges and missed putting my baby girls birthday photos on here which was the 4th of September. Well I have a whole month to catch up on I hope I don't bore you to much lol.

So my baby girl Maddy turned 6 on the 4th of September, she had her first party with preppy friends at the park the Saturday before her birthday.



And on her birthday we just had birthday cake at home.


 
 
So the school holidays started last week here in Queensland and we went camping at Yeppoon. Its great to see the beach again. Living 350kms west of the coast you do miss it. We had a great time.



And also I got my Sizzix Big shot too. Can't wait to use it, so I'm off to do some Scrapbooking as I haven't done any for awhile. Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment