Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Scrap the Girls May challenge

Hope you have had a great weekend.
Today I'm sharing a page I have created for this months challenge at Scrap the Girls.
This month they have a sketch challenge.
Here is the sketch to work with.

And here is my take on it.

This is my youngest daughter a few years ago, I was trying out my camera when I first got it.
I have used the Enchanted Garden collection from Kaiser craft.
Some D-Lish Scraps flowers and a doily chippy from Imaginarium Designs.
Catch you later.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout !!!....I love the stiching and your layering...Thanks for joining us at STG...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Julie! lovely soft colors and sweet photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, I love these soft colours. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I love the soft pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these soft colours! Great take on the sketch - just perfect! Hope you can join us again at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so sweet! Thanks for joining us this month at Scrap The Girls! Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty....love the soft coloring and large photo!

    ReplyDelete