Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

D-lish scraps July challenge.

What a beautiful day here in Central Queensland. After having such cold weather for the last couple of weeks, today and the next few days are going to be in the high 20's, it's good to get out of my jeans and air my legs off lol.
Anyway today I have a layout to share for July's challenge over at D-lish Scraps blog. Totally loving this months Inspiration board.
And here is my layout

I only have 1 son and don't do enough layouts of him and really need too.
I was unable to get the just add paper kit as it had sold out but got the flair pack and the grey tags also. I made the little flags myself and used my silhouette cameo to make the view finders, the title and the other little bits and used washi tape on the bottom and top.
Catch you later

No comments:

Post a Comment