Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

August D-Lish scraps challenge

Omg I can't believe its almost the middle of August that means winters almost over. I'm really looking forward to Spring. Anyway today I have a page I have created for D-Lish Scraps August Inspiration Board challenge. When I first saw the board I knew what I want to create and I thought that the Kaisercraft collection XO would be so perfect for it. 
Here is the Inspiration board it's so pretty.
And here is my layout. 
You & Me = LOVE
 I'm glad I got the just add paper kit, from it I have used the little bag, 2 flairs, some of the glitter red tissue paper, the Love wood veneer, the little tiny red flowers, a white flower, washi tape, some of the little cut up journaling and the silver punchinella.
Thanks for stopping by catch you later.
Julie. :-)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. WOW gorgeous page Julie :-) Loving the paper too

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! What a beautiful layout for those gorgeous photos. Thanks for joining in at D-lish Scraps

    ReplyDelete