Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

October D-lish scraps challenge

Afternoon all.
Last weekend my local scrapbook group had there annual retreat it was so much fun and we also had the pleasure of having the one and only Beck Beattie teach us 3 amazing classes on Saturday.
Anyway today I'm sharing a layout I have completed for D-Lish Scraps October challenge.
This months Inspiration Board is Summer Fiesta.
And here is my layout 
I love this photo of my daughter. I was taking a photo of her with her ribbons from sports day and as I took it our dog Bear jumped up and licked her nose.
Thanks for stopping by and catch you real soon.
Julie :-)
  

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Gorgeous page!! You've really nailed the colours!! And what a cute photo too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at D-lish Scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable Julie, I love how you have used the colours on your layout and the design is fabulous. Thanks for joining in at D-lish Scraps.

    ReplyDelete