Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Kraft+ plus February challenge

Afternoon all. Can you believe it's the last day of summer
Today I'm sharing a page I have created for February's Kraft plus challenge blog.
This months challenge is going postal so you have to use postage stamps + more postage stamps :-)
and here is my layout.
I have used another photo of my daughters formal photo shot for this page.
I've used a print and cut file from my silhouette, a postage stamp wooden button and a stamp shaped wood veneer.  
Thanks for stopping by and catch you next time.
Julie :-)


3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful.. what a lovely photo too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....stunning!!! Love how you've been so inventive with your stamp bits...& the little playing card in there....nice touch:) Thanks so much for sharing with us at K+:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh how delightfully wonderful...all so beautiful! Thank you for joining us over @ Kraft+ last month :)

    ReplyDelete