Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Working in my Vegy garden

Hi again, Yesterday afternoon I did some work in my vegy garden, transplanting seedling, weeding and watering. Its starting to look pretty good our corn is growning really well. Everything seems to double in size overnight. We've got growning Corn, Lettuce, Roma Tomatoes, Red cabbage, Cabbage, Broccoli and Green beans. I need to dig up more ground to plant anything else lol.
I've got so much I want to do today I really should make a list lol. Catch you later.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie :)
    Looks like you have been very busy. Nothing like homegrown veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, Thanks for following my blog!!! Yours looks fantastic, hope mine looks this good one day! I am insanely jealous of your vegie garden - I wish I had the space in my garden for one (and the time to look after it!), I think I need to wait for another 6 months or so until the girls are a bit bigger before I try to grow some vegies again.....Thanks again, Jahna xx

    ReplyDelete