Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Scrap the Girls March challenge.

Happy Easter long weekend.
I've decided to do some scrapbooking today as my hubby took my youngest fishing.
This layout I'm sharing is for Scrap the Girls March challenge.
This month they have a great sketch to go by.
Here is their sketch.
and here is my Layout.
I've used the beautiful Finders keepers collection that I won from Kaisercraft and another Formal photo of my oldest daughter.
I hope the photo quality is ok only using my phone as I need a new lens for my camera as I broke it when we were moving house so need to get a new one asap.
Thanks for stopping by and catch you next time.
Julie :-)


3 comments:

  1. Gosh this is just beautiful. I love it! Thanks for playing along with STG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tammy. My first thoughts were gosh this is Beautiful! Nailed it! Thanks for playing with us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love everything about this!!! Stunning!! Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Girls

    ReplyDelete